[Moin-user] Some questions regarding standalone server

Charles Riley criley at erad.com
Wed Mar 19 13:45:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm setting up a moinmoin wiki using the 161 standalone server, and I
see some things which I don't quite understand.
I created an rpm using the spec file in the 161 tarball, and installed
that.  Then I created an instance directory using createinstance.sh from
the moin wiki.
I have the server all set up and running, can edit pages, etc.  But I
see in the log accesses to files in /moin_static_161/, and I don't find
that directory in /usr/share/moin,
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/MoinMoin, or anywhere in my instance
directory.  It's working.. I just don't see how!

Please help keep an old man from pulling his hair out, and clue me in.

Thanks,

Charles