[Moin-user] New user needs help

Melissa Proffitt mproffitt at adaptiveaero.com
Thu Mar 20 20:04:25 EDT 2008

I am new to MoinMoin and Wikis and I am trying to set up a wiki farm. I have hit a wall and am hoping someone can offer some insight.

This is my directory structure:

adaptivefarm/

                bin/

                                moin.cgi

                config/

                                farmconfig.py

                                adaptivebooks.py

                                adaptiveprojects.py

                underlay/

                wikis/

                                adaptivebooks/

                                                data/

                                adaptiveprojects/

                                                data/

These are the alias commands in httpd.conf:

 Alias /wiki/ "/usr/local/share/moin/htdocs/"

   ScriptAlias /adaptivebooks "/usr/local/share/moin/adaptivefarm/cgi-bin/moin.cgi"

   ScriptAlias /adaptiveprojects "/usr/local/share/moin/adaptivefarm/cgi-bin/moin.cgi"

This is my wiki list in farmconfig.py:

wikis = [

    ("adaptivebooks", r"^adaptiveaerospace.com/adaptivebooks.*$"),

    ("adaptiveprojects", r"^adaptiveaerospace.com/adaptiveprojects.*$"),

]

I call the adaptivebooks wiki with the URL :

https://www.adaptiveaerospace.com/adaptivebooks

I receive the prompt asking for my username and password, but after I input that I get:

"No wiki configuration matching the URL found!"

I have tried numerous different urlregex but evidently have not found the right one.

Can anyone help?

Thank you very much,

Melissa