[Moin-user] moin 1.6 attachments behaviour

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 17:06:16 EDT 2008

Hey Thomas,
I understand the changes made, and the future implementation of revisioned
attachments will be a HUGE win for Moin!

However, I too am getting hate-mail over the confusion with attachments from
my users.  Is there a way, based on mimetypes or other mechanism, to specify
which files get downloaded and which get displayed?

-Rick