[Moin-user] Moin 1.6.3 on W2K3/IIS6 - LDAP authentication problem

Reinhard Mayr aka Czerwinski czerwinski1977 at gmx.net
Mon May 19 16:37:37 EDT 2008

Rick,

thanks for your response!

Apache on Windows is fine, I also made this experience ;)

Since the combination seems to be rare (for obvious reasons ... *gg*) I do
not expect a out-of-the-box solution.

ad (2) I suppose, the CGI error is of a "premature end of script headers"
kind (original message is in German) -- Does this mean anything to anybody?

However, I am still thankful for suggestions how to isolate the actual
problem. As mentioned, I am new to python, your hint might be veeery basic
;) ... e.g. where to find a possible log/error file etc.

Cheers, Reinhard.