[Moin-user] 1.6 Attachment syntax

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Mon May 19 16:38:36 EDT 2008

2008/5/19 Rick Vanderveer <rick.vanderveer at gmail.com>:
> (Developers, please don't read this as a rant, we love your software!
> Consider this feedback from the field :)
>
> I agree, this continues to be a problem for us as well.  And, from my users
> perspective, seems to fly in the face of "ease of use" of a wiki.
>
> I know it's been discussed on this list already, that the developers have
> good reason to do this. But it continues to confound users.

OK, so I guess that means that in answer to my question, "it's an
intentional change" for now.

Overall, I agree with your comments, but in the short term, I'm
comfortable with just knowing I hadn't missed anything - we don't use
attachments much on our wiki, which is both why the behaviour is
confusing, *and* why it's not such a big deal...

Thanks for the answer,
Paul.