[Moin-user] Stopping and restarting Moin

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Sat May 24 11:37:35 EDT 2008

> i several circumstances I read the advice to "stop and restart" moin ...
> err... how can I do that on the following systems:
>   * Windows Server 2003, IIS 6.0
>   * Windows XP Pro, Apache 2.4

If you run cgi, the web server restarts moin on every request anyway, so
you don't need to do anything for that case.

If you don't run CGI (but some other server method that keeps the moin
process persistent in memory), then you likely have to restart the web
server (or the moin process, if it runs separately).