[Moin-user] Moin 1.6.3 on W2K3/IIS6 - LDAP authentication problem

Reinhard Mayr aka Czerwinski czerwinski1977 at gmx.net
Mon May 26 12:24:17 EDT 2008

Hi folks!

I tried something new with partial success:
 * the config line "from MoinMoin.auth.ldap_login import ldap_login" seems to be the right one in MoinMoin 1.6.3 -- can anybody confirm this?
 * I received the CGI error "The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers." - This is actually the same as before, I just give you the proper English translation ;)
 * I disable LDAP debugging: ldap_verbose = False --- tataaaa... the CGI error is gone :)
 * ... but LDAP authentication fails... :(

Therefore the questions are:
 * How can LDAP logging lead to a CGI error?
 * How would *you* track the problem in order to get the LDAP log for further analysis?

Still and always thankful for advices ;)

Reinhard.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------