[Moin-user] MoinMoin Questions

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Tue May 27 14:45:50 EDT 2008

Thank-you for the replies.  I felt confident in your comments that I've
finished a mercurial install and nabbed 1.7 from the repo.  I've gotten
CGI working, but am being snagged on WSGI installation.

I (also) realize now that I should have gone the "farm" configuration
route, since I'm sure I'll have multiple testing wikis on my development
box.

I suspect the rest of my posts will be on the developer list.

Thanks again!
--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard
khellman at mines.edu
                                   -*-
                    public key @ pgp.mit.edu 9FCF40FD
    Y!M: mcprogramming                           AIM/ICQ: 485403897
                     gtalk: jabber at mcprogramming.com
                                   -*-

"Windows is about choice - you can mix and match software and music player
stuff. We believe you should have the same choice when it comes to music
services."

-- David Fester, General Manager of Microsoft's Windows Digital Media Division
   http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/04/01/13/0158224.shtml?tid=109&tid=187