[Moin-user] code blocks and indentation (redux)

Poor Yorick net.sourceforge.lists.moin-user at pooryorick.com
Wed May 28 11:36:10 EDT 2008

Working more with this kind of formatting, I'm convinced it wouldn't break too
many existing pages, because no one (except me!) is likely to be using
formatting which results in such awkward presentation.  Just look how indented
the code chunks get in an example from one of my wikis:

    https://www.pooryorick.com/secure/wiki/Pub/Bash

leading whitespace indentation equal to what preceded the opening '{{{' should
definitely be stripped out.

--
yorick