[Moin-user] MoinMoin search

Linda Rose lnr at qad.com
Mon Nov 10 19:43:42 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm a MoinMoin newbie so I apologize if this is a stupid question. I
recently installed the desktop version of MoinMoin and populated it with
content generated from ePublisher. I have about 15 User Guides on the
wiki. I am puzzled by my Search results. Some strings I know exist come up
as Not Found.
Am I missing something? Was I supposed to configure the search somehow? If
anyone could point me to any helpful information about the search, I would
greatly appreciate it. The way the search operates now makes my wiki
unusable.

Thanks,

Linda