[Moin-user] Import text file

Olivier Lauret olivier.lauret at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:49:06 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm new with Moimoin and I'm trying to import text files into my wiki
automatically. I've seen on Internet the following code "
http://moinmo.in/ScriptMarket/AppendTextScript" but on the following import,
the RequestCLI isn't valid in my environment:

   from MoinMoin.request import RequestCLI

I've replace RequestCLI by request_cli (the only similar python script
available on my server), but here again I have another error:

   TypeError: 'module' object is not callable

when it calls:

   request = resquest_cli(url=url, pagename=pagename)

If you know another way to import text file, I'll be happy to try as this
feature is crutial for the wiki deployement.

I've installed the lastest wiki version available (1.8.0) using
ApacheWithModWSGI.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you reading the message.

Regards,