[Moin-user] template links seems to be missing after update

R.Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 05:05:37 EST 2008

Hi

check the configuration by creating a page and adding <<WikiConfig>>.

The superuser get's the config vars shown which are different from the
default settings. This page is also later on usefull.

If you have your old page_*_regex settings Thomas mentioned already then
you likely missed to read the HINT lines in doc/CHANGES.

cheers
Reimar