[Moin-user] Embeded Video and svg images

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:55:21 EST 2008

Hey Waqas,
After struggling for a long time, we were never able to get the EmbedObject
macro to work reliably or predictably.  We finally gave up and just escape
to raw html.  You need to download a 'raw' parser, as the built-in html
parser doesn't allow full media control. This is fine for internal-only
wiki's like ours, but if your wiki is public-facing it is highly advised not
to use the raw macro (since a knowledgeable user can use it to write
virtually any code they want, which can be dangerous).

Then, once raw.py is installed, you can paste in some code like this:

{{{
#!raw
<embed src="http://wiki.example.com/path/to/file/movie.mov" autostart="true"
loop="false" width="320" height="285"> </embed>
}}}

Help this helps...

-Rick