[Moin-user] expired pages and versionHandling

waqas ahmad waqas805 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 03:26:07 EST 2008

Hi,  can moinmoin show the pages after a some time limit automatic that it expired? For example,  I create one page and i want to make changes in this page after some time (maybe after 6 months), there is any option that give me reminder, that, this page is expired and i should make changes in it. or it will give me some warning that this page expired on 10.10.2010. Because after a long time maybe after one year, i have created lot of pages and i dont know which pages have to refersh . if there is any option that show me expire date with page_list then it would also very helpful for me. The problem is that i have lot of pages for different product version in moinmoin. some have needs to refersh them and some are valid for some version.maybe it look like this. PageList         ExpiredDate          ProductValidVersionTestPage       10.10.2009            IE6,IE7,... Testpage2      11.12.2910             TestPage3      09.01.2009            IS6,IE7

if there is any way to solve this then please help me. I shall be thankful to you.
 have a nice day,  Best Regards,  Waqas Ahmad (waqas805 at hotmail.com)