[Moin-user] DesktopEdition for small team

R.Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 05:07:49 EST 2008

Hi
you need only one system to start the DesktopEdition standalone
webserver and this system needs py >=2.3.

The DesktopEdition configuration needs a bit changed to remove the
relaxed security settings for only one user.
That's only a few lines changed in wikiconfig.py

In wikiserverconfig.py you have to change localhost to the ip address of
your computer.

All other members of your team can access the wiki by the url
(ip-address/hostname) of that machine.

cheers
Reimar