[Moin-user] Wiki page for: "Changing default behavior on downloads" topic

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Wed Oct 1 07:39:25 EDT 2008

I updated an old wiki page to reflect the current state and ideas:

http://moinmo.in/UnifyPagesAndAttachments + discussion sub page

I suggest we collect ideas on the discussion page (I already put some
stuff and reasoning there, please add more ideas or stuff I missed).

I hope these page will be less redundant than some of the posts here
(including mine :) - please read the pages before adding stuff there (I
likely will tend to just delete duplicate stuff :).