[Moin-user] How to create an AutoAdmin

Edgar Näther onkel_e at web.de
Wed Oct 8 08:17:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm a new user of the moinmoin-wiki. Is it possible to create a Superadmin, who has always access to all pages by default independ of the acl's of a page?
The Problem is: if I make a mistake by adding an acl-entry to a page, i cannot undo it, because i have no rights.  Therefore i would like to have a superadmin, who can do that. I already tried the way described on the project-page, but it doesn't work. All i have to do is to create a Autoadmin page and do modify the config, right?
Perhaps someone can give me an example?

Thanks.

Best regards
Edgar