[Moin-user] for website creation

klaas.holwerda ngi at klaasholwerda.nl
Sun Oct 12 19:01:46 EDT 2008

Roger Haase wrote:

> [...]
Someone did send me this:

   acl_rights_before = u"YourName:read,write,delete,revert,admin"
    acl_rights_default = u"All:read"
    actions_excluded = DefaultConfig.actions_excluded + ['newaccount']

And together with shouldShowEditbar change:

http://moinmo.in/SecurityProposals

I have it very close to want i want.

Thanks all,

Klaas