[Moin-user] Include with version number (was Re: Wiki for document management)

Greg Ward gerg.ward+moin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 09:56:27 EDT 2008

On 11 October 2008, Thomas Waldmann said:

> >   * is anyone interested in a series of patches to refactor Include.py
> >     in order to make it more extensible and more reusable?
>
> Just to warn you: current Include code is a mess and rather limited due
> to the way it works.

Yes, I figured that out pretty quickly.  That's why I am offering to
refactor it if you want the patch.  (Well, more likely, series of
patches.)

In the meantime, I am writing IncludeRevision from scratch with a lot of
copying from Include.py, but lots of features dropped.  (I'm just
writing what I need now.)  This should give me some ideas about how to
refactor Include.py.

        Greg