[Moin-user] Patch: tests for Include macro

Greg Ward gerg.ward+moin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:11:17 EDT 2008

On 28 October 2008, I said:
> Tomorrow, I'll be a good citizen and publish a repository with this
> patch, create a patch page in the MoinMoin wiki, etc.

Well, one out of two: I couldn't figure out how to make a public
Mercurial repository including my patches.  Whatever; at least I created
the patch page:
  http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinPatch/RefactorIncludeMacro .

It now tests every parameter to Include.  It does not test "print mode",
because I don't really understand that.

Reviews welcome!  Please take a look at the test and let me know if I'm
missing stuff, or if I'm over-testing, or making too many assumptions
about formatters, etc.

Coming soon: the real refactoring.

        Greg