[Moin-user] transclude in shtml page

jdd for http://tldp.org jdd at dodin.org
Thu Oct 30 15:07:25 EDT 2008

Hello,

I try to include (transclude in Moin  language) the relevant part of a
wiki page in a static shmtl page.

I use the following line (SSI syntax):

<!--#exec cmd="/usr/bin/wget -O - -nd -nH
http://wiki.tldp.org/FrontPage?action=content" -->

when I use

<!--#exec cmd="/usr/bin/wget -O - -nd -nH
http://wiki.tldp.org/FrontPage" -->

it works perfectly (the hole wiki page is inserted)

but with the ?action=content, I have nothing inserted.

If I use the wget line in an xterm, I get

Connecting to xxxxxx|IP|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 FORBIDDEN
14:56:48 ERROR 403: FORBIDDEN.

what can I do?

the wget approach is not optimal :-(. Do you see any other way?
according to this page (http://moinmo.in/HelpOnActions) this command
if just ade for what I want.

content
for transclusion into static web pages, this action emits the pure

thanks
jdd
--
jdd for the Linux Documentation Project