[Moin-user] problem with acl

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Mon Sep 1 01:59:47 EDT 2008

james bardin a écrit :

> On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 3:41 AM, jdd <jdd at dodin.org
> <mailto:jdd at dodin.org>> wrote:
>

>     "acl_rights_before = u"MainAdmin:read,write,delete,revert,admin
>     AdminGroup:read,write,delete,revert,admin Known:read,write All:read"  "
>

> The ALL:read in  acl_rights_before matches before in-page acls. Move it
> into acl_rights_default.
>
> -jim

no change

I didn't do myself the install and the co-admin is in vacation :-(

it's a bare install, standalone (no apache, only moin in the server).
Is there some sort of "restart" needed to take account of the config
midifs? I looks like no wikiconfig.py modif is seen!

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net