[Moin-user] proxy internal moin wiki to external site

Franklin PIAT fpiat at klabs.be
Thu Sep 4 17:25:58 EDT 2008

Hello lucasz,

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 15:15 -0500, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> I am trying to proxy one internal wiki page to the outside world. I
> have setup proxy and reverse proxy but I run into one problem.
>
> I cannot map edit gui button.
> I am using
> ProxyHTMLURLMap /mywiki/myspecialpage     /myspecialpage
>
> Above works for all other links but edit gui is some var filed that
> proxyhtmlurlmap doesn convert to proper link.
>
> Any ideas how to proxy java script links using apache2 mod proxy?

The problem is that, on your wiki server, you have two namespace :
  /mywiki/*			-> for actual wiki page.
  /wiki  (or /moin_static)	-> for static contents.
But your proxy configuration [seems] to only handle the first ones.

You need something similar to "Configuring root wiki" in :
http://moinmo.in/HelpOnInstalling/ApacheWithModPython

> Anybody knows how to fix this?

Hope this helps,

Franklin