[Moin-user] TextCha failure message

Richard Taylor rjt-moin at thegrindstone.me.uk
Sun Sep 7 13:50:01 EDT 2008

Hi

We have a problem using the TextCha feature.

We use moinmoin to run the PyConUK conference wiki and we ask attendees
to edit pages as a means of registering for various parts of the
conference programme .

We also have a spam problem.

So we turned on the TextCha feature to stop the spam. However, we have
many people who are now confused that their edits do not work because
they miss the error message that TextCha returns because the text is too
  small.

Is there some way to make the failed TextCha error message more obvious?

Regards

Richard