[Moin-user] http-auth problems

Mohacsi Janos mohacsi at niif.hu
Wed Sep 10 10:45:27 EDT 2008

Dear All,
 	I did not get any help form the mailing list. Can you tell me what
way I can get some helpful debugging or logging information to investigate
problem.
 	I tried writing to the stderr, but I did not see entries in the
apache error_log....

Please help!

Janos Mohacsi
Network Engineer, Research Associate, Head of Network Planning and Projects
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 70EF9882: DEC2 C685 1ED4 C95A 145F  4300 6F64 7B00 70EF 9882