[Moin-user] Small problem with Dictionary

Krzysztof Stryjek wtp at wtp3.org
Tue Sep 30 06:45:15 EDT 2008

Hello,

Dnia Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 12:35:24PM +0200, Thomas Waldmann napisał(a):

> Yes, GetVal does not parse/render.

That's OK. It's not only described (HelpOnVariables), that's the same as
FootNote. So I aksed.

> > Is there any possibility to change this behavior?
>
> You could write a GetValAndRender macro.
>
> Hint: there is some renderText function in wikiutil.

Thanks a lot for hint. I will try to write such macro. I'll infomr you
if it works.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Regards,
--
/~\ The ASCII                  Krzysztof Stryjek
\ / Ribbon Campaign            wtp (at) wtp3.org
/ \ Email!               GG: 3608113 JID:wtp at chrome.pl

Sex is like pizza -- when it's good, it's great; and when it's bad,
it's still darn tasty!