[Moin-user] MoinMoin & Sourceforge

Vincent Favre-Nicolin vincefn at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 25 16:02:12 EDT 2008

	Hi,

   This message is mostly for people hosting a moinmoin wiki on sourceforge.

   Last week sourceforge finished its migration of web servers to a new data
center. They also changed the permissions on their data servers, so that my
moinmoin wiki stopped working.
   At first I thought this was just because they moved the old 'persistent'
data, but after moving the data files and updating paths it still does not
work... A clean install did not help either.

   I also made tests with the pythontest.cgi, which worked at first (reporting
python2.4) but does not report anything now... I almost think I triggered
some extra protection on the server by modifying the script (adding
an 'ls /home/persistent/o/ob/objcryst' to see what was going on...)

   I also looked at other moinmoin sites on sourceforge, and all those I
looked at seem to be down.

   SO I'm wondering if there are other people reading this list who had a
monmoin wiki on sourceforge, and had a better luck than I did ??

       Vincent
--
Vincent Favre-Nicolin

CEA Grenoble/INAC/SP2M			http://inac.cea.fr