[Moin-user] HTML Output of the FootNote Macro

Mail@Heavy.ch mail at heavy.ch
Fri Apr 3 06:09:53 EDT 2009

Hi there

Yesterday I could create a onw macro „Licence.py“ with the help of
ReimarBaur (thanks). This macro call itself the Macro „FootNote“ and
output some customized footnote text. So far so good!

But I discovered that If I call the macro FootNote from another macro
(like I do) then the html output looks diferent as if I just would add the
macro <<FootNote(„text“)>> into my wikpage.

I add here an example: http://wikiwiki.ch/Licence

Has anybody some hint why this happens and how can I avoid this? Do I need
to add first some formatter <p> tags around the footnote text in my macro
or what?...

Thanks for any help

Bye Marcel