[Moin-user] ReStructuredText as default parser?

Andreas Hilboll lists at hilboll.de
Sun Apr 5 15:57:25 EDT 2009

Great, thanks a lot! It's actually working :)

So what do I do with those pages which have already been written in
moinmoin markup and which I don't want to translate now? Is there a way
to automatically translate? Or can I set the markup for single pages
manually to moinmoin? I tried #!wiki, but this did not seem to work ...

Thanks again,

Andreas