[Moin-user] AllPagesWithAcl

waqas ahmad waqas805 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 08:53:15 EDT 2009

 Hi,

I am using one macro, that gives me the whole list of pages with defined acl's. you can find under following link:
http://moinmo.in/MacroMarket/1.6_AdminTools?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=AllPagesWithACL.py

i want to do little change in this macro, maybe you guys can help me. At the moment this macro is giving the whole list of pages with acl. But i want to get the pageList with respect to acl Group.

e.g.
I have 3 Groups.
FranceGroup
SupportGroup
DevGroup

I want to get whole list of pages with acl in which I mentioned FranceGroup ACLs (Not other pages For other acls). And then other list for SupportGroup and DevGroup. I want to do some filtering between pages.

Maybe I use this macro like <<<AllPagesWithACL(FranceGroup)>> , it will show me the list of pages with acl only for FranceGroup. And When I will call macro like that <<<AllPagesWithACL(SupportGroup)>> , then It gives me the list of pages, where I used the acl only for this Group. And when I will call like this <<<AllPagesWithACL()>> then It will me the the result of all those pages, where I did not defined the acls.
Note: As you can see in this macro on "line 30" that there is one filter is defined for PageList. I need this kind of filter for my AclList column.Can somebody tell me how can i write this "filter code line" for acl column.

I will appreciate any kind of help.

Best Regards,

Waqas Ahmad