[Moin-user] Categories

Kai Jaeger kai at aplteam.com
Tue Apr 7 09:09:51 EDT 2009

Although the GUI editor is much better now, and quite useable, I still
prefer the text editor, maybe simply because I got used to it. No,
that's not true, I believe I am a bit faster with the Text editor.

Anyway, there is one feature in the GUI editor which I would very
mnuch appreciate in the text editor, and it has nothing to do with GUI
anyway: the combo box with the list of categories one can select from.
Very nice.

That should be available in the text editor as well.

Kai