[Moin-user] ACL to attachments

Stefan Riedel sr at riedel-st.de
Wed Apr 8 16:00:23 EDT 2009

Hy Marcel,

I've been added a page names "Downloads" and a page names "Kunden" in the
the acl line from page Downloads shows: #acl Kunden:read but if I change the
user to HansWurst I become an error with permission denied... But the page
Kunde looks like:

#acl Ich:read,write,delete,revert,admin
 * HansWurst

Where is the error, any ideas?