[Moin-user] section "discussion"

Susana Sotelo Docio sdocio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 09:41:58 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a MoinMoin WikiFarm (v. 1.8) where different research projects are
hosted. It would be useful to have a "discussion" section like in the
Wikipedia, maybe as a subpage.

http://example.com/wiki/project/PageAboutTask/Discussion

This is quite simple, but I would need to add a permanent QuickLink to
PageAboutTask when a user begins a /Discussion page. Could it be possible to do
this automagically?

I was testing the macro CollectLists

http://moinmo.in/MacroMarket/CollectLists

and it works fine, but I find more elegant and useful to have the link at the
top of the page (in a similar way to quicklinks). Does anybody know a macro to
do this? Any hint?

Thank you so much in advance,

--
Susana Sotelo Docio                         http://gramatica.usc.es/~sdocio
Linux User #96506                                          gpg-id: 0E9BEDA4

"Every OS should have two X" -- http://women.debian.org