[Moin-user] 1.8.4 configuration: anonymous permission

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina at gulfsat.mg
Fri Aug 7 09:03:54 EDT 2009

Hi all
I have installed moinmoin 1.8.4 following the official process
and "python setup.py". Well, a default installation.

I had on old 1.6 moinmoin instance and I just copied "data/pages/*" and
"data/user/*" to the new installation. It works, in the way that
Users can login and content is present (Searchable, Readable, Editable)

The problem(s) is now:
1°) I setup a front page (wikiconfig.py -> page_front_page = u"Documentation"),
and whenever I am logged in or not, asking for the root of the wiki
through a web browser results with a: "You are not allowed to view this page."

2°) an anonymous (one who did not "login") user can browse the Wiki pages.
They may even edit them. What is the directive in what file to setup?

--
                             Architecte Informatique:
                                   + 261 32 11 401 65