[Moin-user] How do I do quick links now?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Aug 12 16:24:23 EDT 2009

    Samat> Ah, I missed that you were using the old wiki syntax. MoinMoin
    Samat> changed it's wiki syntax in v1.6, particularly for links (check
    Samat> the release notes/MoinMoin website).

Is there a bug in the HelpOnLinking page then?  I checked that as the first
thing (I thought I remembered the link syntax changing).  Here's what I see:

    Example

     * http://moin.sourceforge.net/
     * [http://moin.sourceforge.net/]
     * [http://moin.sourceforge.net/ MoinMoin Sourceforge Homepage]
     * http://moin.sourceforge.net/moinmoin.gif
     * [http://moin.sourceforge.net/moinmoin.gif]
     * [http://moin.sourceforge.net/moinmoin.gif moinmoin.gif]
     * InterWiki
      * Self:InterWiki
      * MeatBall:InterWiki
      * wiki:MeatBall/InterWiki
      * [wiki:MeatBall/InterWiki]
      * [wiki:MeatBall/InterWiki InterWiki page on MeatBall]
     * jh at web.de
     * [#anchorname Anchor Link]

This clearly looks a lot different than what I see at

    http://moinmo.in/HelpOnLinking

Is that a problem with the update/migration process or did we flub it
somehow?

Thx,

Skip