[Moin-user] Image Processing

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:33:37 EDT 2009

Hey Waqas,
This is a known problem with early versions of mod_wsgi.  Many of us
faced this, and it was fixed by simply upgrading to the latest
version.

mod_wsgi is compiled against/dependent on a specific version of
Python, so you will have to upgrade that as well.  Go to the mod_wsgi
page, and click on the binaries for Windows page
(http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/InstallationOnWindows), and
download the latest (as well as the python version it's dependent on).
 Install both, and your problems should go away.  You'll also likely
notice a slight performance increase by upgrading to a later python.

NOTE:  You probably want to test the whole upgrade process on a
test/backup server so that you're ensured the process will go
smoothly.

-Rick