[Moin-user] Include with extra markup?

David Sevilla sevillad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 11:17:28 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am new to moinmoin (but not to wikis) and I am trying to organize
the following: a system of pages that allows for notes "attached" to
them (not in the sense of file attachments) that would show when their
parent page was viewed. So far I have come up with the following:

A normal page would be FooPage. Its notes would be FooPage/Note01,
etc. Then, visiting FooPage would should its content, and below it the
content of FooPage/Note01, etc. This I have done with
<<Include(^Foopage/.*)>> . Now the problem is how to do it nicely:
notes would have categories, which means rules, so I need a way to
separate them (thicker rules?). But I have no way of adding extra
markup between includes.

he ideal would be to have each note displayed in a box, which I can do
by adding something like

{{{#!wiki dotted red
}}}

but I need to put this in every note, and I cannot include extra stuff
between them.

I would appreciate any help on how to do this; other ways of
organizing my information are also welcome!

Thanks,

David

--
Dr. David Sevilla González