[Moin-user] RecentChanges/RssFeed for category

waqas ahmad waqas805 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:10:28 EDT 2009

Hi,

i want to ask that is there anyway to get recentchanges or RssFeed for only those pages, which belong to one category.

I have one category and there are more than 120 pages belong to this category. I am getting all these pages list with the help of "<<FullSearch(category:CategoryItAdministration)>>".

There is a way to get Changes information for only those pages which belong to this category.

RecentChanges always give the changes information for whole wiki. but i am interested only in my category pages.

Thanks
Best Regards,
Waqas Ahmad