[Moin-user] Is it possible to install current stable version on Bluehost hosting services?

mhz mhz.chile at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:46:15 EST 2009

Well, I'll ask Bluehost about it, right away.

Hey, Thomas!

I want to provide a Trikke Knowledge Base, the "Trikkepedia". An
instance where Trikke riders and dealers can wiki about Riding tips,
Riding techniques, Mechanics, Workouts, etc.

And if possible to run a Moin instance, I'd love to get back my hands
onto wiki loving, and so I'd also take advantage of it and would like
to run TrikkeChile.com on Moin instead of current wordpress.

Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernández Z.
+569 77785043