[Moin-user] MoinMoin wiki hosting (was Re: Is it possible to install current stable version on Bluehost hosting services?)

Michael Freeman mike.freeman.3832 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 14:36:08 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 7:46 PM, mhz <mhz.chile at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I'll ask Bluehost about it, right away.
>
> I want to provide a Trikke Knowledge Base, the "Trikkepedia". An
> instance where Trikke riders and dealers can wiki about Riding tips,
> Riding techniques, Mechanics, Workouts, etc.

Check out: SabMagFaq.org

> And if possible to run a Moin instance, I'd love to get back my hands
> onto wiki loving, and so I'd also take advantage of it and would like
> to run TrikkeChile.com on Moin instead of current wordpress.

I run SabMagFAQ on HCoop.  Currently they charge $7/month for hosting.
 MoinMoin is installed and maintained by the admins.  You just have to
set up your local configuration.

I registered the domain name through gandi.net for $17.94 per year.

There are links to HCoop and gandi.net in the footer of the SabMagFAQ wiki.

--
Michael J. Freeman
Reserve, LA