[Moin-user] How to link to wiki when using DNS entry

Bos, Roger roger.bos at rothschild.com
Mon Dec 7 16:33:12 EST 2009

Hello,

I run moin 1.8.5 called "testwiki" on our intranet on a server called
rins0050.  So the following address takes me to the wiki:

http://rins0050/testwiki

To make matters easier for users, I had our IT dept create a DNS entry
called "pad" that takes the user to rins0050.  This for fine for my web
pages, but does work for my testwiki.  The following link doesn't work:

http://pad/testtwiki

Anyone have any ideas on how I can get it to work?

Thanks,

Roger

This message is for the named person's use only. It may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. No right to confidential or privileged treatment
of this message is waived or lost by an error in transmission.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the the sender by e-mail, delete the message and all
copies from your system and destroy any hard copies.  You must
not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print or copy any part of this message if you are not
the intended recipient.