[Moin-user] Search seems to have a problem

Kai Jaeger kai at aplteam.com
Mon Dec 28 13:17:36 EST 2009

Apparently I have not managed to scroll to the very end of the second
and last page of hits - and that's where it is, the page I was looking
for.

Although I would admire a hit list putting a page into a more
prominent place which has all the magic words in both, the page header
and the first sentence.

Feature request?!