[Moin-user] Disable automatic CamelCase linking?

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:49:04 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 2:30 AM, Thomas Waldmann <tw-public at gmx.de> wrote:

> <snip> as the recent system and help pages explicitely have "#format wiki"
> on
> them, so they'll still use the normal camelcase-enabled "wiki" parser
> (they need it, because they use camelcase linking).

I think the long term solution here is to do a one-time conversion of
CamelCase links on all system and help pages to use [[brackets]].  Given
that a conversion script was written to do a similar thing from 1.5 to 1.6,
this shouldn't be too difficult.  This way, system and help pages would be
"future-ready", regardless if the admin wanted CamelCase or NoCamelCase.

Thoughts?

-Rick