[Moin-user] Rss Feed Problem

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Tue Feb 17 12:33:17 EST 2009

> I did not really understand, where i have to define this http basic
> auth. I am using same configuration for ldap in wikiconfing.py, that
> moinmoin gives in  zip.archive under more_samples folder : And my
> login process working fine with ldap.

For moin 1.7 and 1.8, http basic auth is only supported for some special
configurations:
 * Apache doing http basic auth (see apache docs)
 * standalone server
 * twisted

For details about the moin side, see MoinMoin/auth/http.py and
HelpOnAuthentication.

BTW, I don't think many people use rss feed readers for non-publically
readable pages, so you might be the first one trying that. And that's
not quite easy...