[Moin-user] https with moinmoin

waqas ahmad waqas805 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:32:49 EST 2009

Hi,

now i delete those line from wikiconfig.py, now when i go to https://127.0.0.1/supwiki, then it pop up the login window for username and password. Because i am using sspi_authentication with apache also. when i give username and password then the same page.

The page can not be displayed.

Regards,

Waqas