[Moin-user] Private wiki?

Bernard Rankin berankin99 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 13:45:29 EST 2009

> >> Look here:
> >> http://moinmo.in/HelpOnAccessControlLists
> >>

> > Thank you... Seems to work.
> >
> > This is what I put in my config file:
> > acl_rights_before = u"SOMEUSER:read,write,delete,revert,admin All:"
> >

> What is the meaning of All: ?

The All: matches all users not already matched earlier in the line, and explicitly grants no ACL rights. (Not even "read").

> > Is it possible to change all the pages viewable to by a non-authenticated
> users (acces denied, login) to be very minimal?
> > (No wiki name, fancy layout, etc.)
> >

> create your fancy theme, examples at http://moinmo.in/ThemeMarket ;)

I'm not sure a theme is what I am looking for.    I don't want any non-authenticated user to see any part of the wiki.

I there any way to do this?   (Right now, I am using HTTPAuth and Apache to do this, but I'd like to keep it all in the wiki code. )