[Moin-user] 1.6.3 to the latest version upgrade

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 15:19:12 EDT 2009

You won't loose any content; just make a backup, go carefully, and
follow all the instructions. ;-)

There are several upgrade guides on the Moin website. Follow them, and
the CHANGES doc that comes with the moin download.

- Rick

On Jul 5, 2009, at 11:15 AM, Rakotomandimby Mihamina <mihamina at gulfsat.mg