[Moin-user] Apache or Moin config error on subdomains: No wiki configuration matching the URL found!

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:55:54 EDT 2009

I'm a little confused what is causing this. It seems like Moin is
grabbing every incoming request, including subdomains. For example:
http://www.drienka.com/

I get error:

No wiki configuration matching the URL found!

When what I want to do is put up a plain HTML page redirecting to the
real site. No subdomains should be handled by Moin.

This is Apache 2.x which I updated from Apache 1.3, so I am suspecting
it is an Apache change. Having upgraded both Apache AND Moin at once,
I am a little confused

Any ideas?

-- Gnarlie