[Moin-user] attachments in 1.8.3

R.Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 04:31:16 EDT 2009

Neal Becker schrieb:
> I've been away from moin for a while, and now I'm trying 1.8.3.  I see that
> when I attach a pdf, and then view the resulting page, moin only offers to
> download it.  I wanted to directly start my pdf viewer.  What is the current
> procedure for 1.8.3?

If you want a direct download use:

Without the do=get param it becomes a link to the download page.
If you want to embed it {{attachment:xyz.pdf}}

HelpOnLinking, HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax

For explainations about the attachment changes may be read the posting
by Thomas Waldmann "attachment changes and the future"

cheers
Reimar