[Moin-user] Looking for a simple macro to append comments to a page

greg whittier greg at thewhittiers.com
Tue Jun 16 15:57:36 EDT 2009

Hi gang,

I'd like to have a macro with a a text box that the user fills in and
hits submit.  The contents are then appended to the page, separated by
a <BR> or a horizontal line.  I've looked at PageComment2 and it's too
fancy for me.  The username/password thing for anonymous users is
confusing.  Since this is on an intranet, I'm comfortable just having
the users sign their names in the text box and am not worried about
them deleting each others comments.  Is there anything available like
this?

Thanks,
Greg